Happenings in social:
- If you’re not familiar with the Facebook timeline, you should be. It affects the way content appears on Facebook. Read more here: http://919sm.com/sO3edF
- If you ARE familiar with the Facebook timeline, check out what some other people are doing: http://919sm.com/szYsVX
- Want to master your Facebook timeline? http://919sm.com/uC8xjF
- The internet is a-buzz about the giant lego man: http://919sm.com/sSbV2d
- Axe is at it again! Who does their marketing? This commercial is RIDICULOUSLY good. http://919sm.com/rHaMjt
- www.nextdoor.com (benchmark-backed) has launched. Social network for your neighborhood isn’t a new concept (see ohsowe) but there are big hopes for this well funded company.
- Bank of America is having a social crisis of its own: http://919sm.com/uT7JYo
- Should a company respond when there are complaints on Twitter? YES! It’s becoming a prerequisite for customer service. http://919sm.com/v6gA7J
- How often should you email people in an email database? Don’t spam them! http://919sm.com/rPGm1u
- Need to beef up that laggy Twitter account? http://919sm.com/rCKEDB
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers: http://919sm.com/tyES3V
- 5 Reasons marketing and sales should get married: http://919sm.com/vcwlHa
- 30 Tablet usage stats for e-marketers: http://919sm.com/swW2ue
- Using LinkedIn to drive blog success: http://919sm.com/vQUAfj
- Need to take screenshots and draw/annotate them? www.skitch.com Free. Amazing.
- Are you a master of your calendar? Losing things or just forgetting the context of an item. www.moredays.com Totally fun.
- Want to be a social media god but ridiculously short on time? www.summify.com has got you covered. It summarizes your social feeds. Check it out.
- Want to know what companies and products are giving something back? www.goodguide.com