919 brand positioning/repositioning programs get to the heart of what makes your company successful – building the perception in the marketplace that you are better than anyone else at delivering what your customers want.
We use three positioning methodologies — matching, mapping and emotional relationship — to thoroughly understand how your product relates to the competition and the wants and needs of the target audience.
We have the experience, the vision and understanding required to create branding systems for new products and services, and existing ones that need to be revitalized.
- Brand assessment
- Competitive brand analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative testing of potential brand positioning strategies
- Brand positioning
- Brand strategy
- Brand design and architecture
- Strategic positioning statement
- Names, logos and taglines
- Corporate identity programs