919-generated stories are seen, heard or read by more than 1 million people every day, boosting our clients’ brand visibility, credibility and relevance via coverage on network TV, national business media, franchise industry and trade publications, national consumer media, etc.
919 Marketing’s collaborative public relations planning process includes a planning session with a corporate task force to fully leverage “hidden” story angles, develop key communication messages and set clearly defined priorities and goals. We then develop a comprehensive and customized PR program with timelines, audience and outlet priorities defined, and ROI goals established before we begin work.
Our clients depend on our experienced staff of former Emmy award winning TV and print journalists to not only be strong brand advocates in their daily contact with the media, but also in times of crisis communications where the right decisions can reduce local and national brand exposure.
Bottom line, we are masters at building franchise brand awareness, excitement and engagement on a national and local market basis.
919 Public Relations
- Strategic PR planning, advice and counsel
- Customized media lists
- Competitive marketplace analysis
- Proactive storyline development
- Daily pitching and media relations
- National media coverage
- Regional/local media coverage
- Franchise development media coverage
- Grand Opening/events
- Crisis communications planning and management
- Scheduling and facilitating media interviews
- Media training
- Speaking engagements
- Media tours
- Press conferences
- Internal and franchisee communications
- Monitoring, reporting and measurement
National network TV feature for Great Clips
National network TV feature for Visiting Angels
919 VP Sue Yannello on How We Get Media Coverage