Your social media activities shouldn’t live under a rock. Social media works best as part of an integrated news and social approach focused on building your brand’s wall of content.
Smart companies know it’s counterproductive to force brand messages into conversations or manipulate social communities. What’s more, they understand social media tools (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) are just that – tools – not strategies.
919’s team of social media strategists, storytellers and community builders helps brands connect with and motivate customers and prospects to engage through creative, relevant and informative content and smart channel decisions.
We call our proprietary approach Social Relations®, with a distinct focus on building relationships.
919 Social Media Marketing
- Strategic consulting planning, advice and counsel
- Social media guidelines and best practices
- Content creation (written, infographics, video, etc.)
- Network of subject matter experts including former network TV anchors and reporters
- Editorial calendars
- Website blog strategy and management
- Blogger relations
- Community management
- Social profiles account setup and management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Crisis communications planning and management
- Promotions and contests
- Franchise development programs
- Local franchisee market programs
- Monitoring, reporting and measurement
919’s Director of Social Media
919’s Social Relations